numb.........

Friday, August 25, 2006

ju5t an0thEr dAy

lol...today was nothing special... had the same subjects.. math sci hist geog. All of witch i don't really like.
Hist-turned off
Geog- Listen 2 song
Sci- Braindead
Math- Ok..Ok

4 recess i went to Rjc and stood tall. I'M ACTUALLY TALLER THAN SOME JC GIRLS!!! Came back after 15 mins and did these.( ps. you might wanna skip the pen rocket thing . If you're a wimp that is. )

First of all i nearly destroyed my phone with the help of the whiteboard and OHP.


Then later i was thinking about geog and how the trees purify air so i stuck bits and pieces of a pen into my nose and told victor this is the new auto air purifier. Then i got an idea from PET rocket. Now i present to you PEN rocket.( skip this if your a wimp, sissy or girly )



Last of all i was almost screwed bcuz i took about 5 mins just to get a worksheet out of my bag. I knew NH^2 would screw me if i didn't show her my hw. Juz 2 give u a clue of how my bag looks like. Here's a pic of my bag. Now u know y it takes me so long to search 4 stuff.


Joshua...stop insulting ur intelligence( this is what NH^2 said " I dunno whose intelligence ur insulting yours or mine. Obviusly it's Joshua.) come up with an excuse b4 hand even if u don't wanna do ur hw. The hw was like a connect-the-dot thing and he still managed not to do. His excuse..." i don't know how to do."Haiyo. Work Harder next time. ( I'm sure u won't)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home