numb.........

Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Spin On Life

Recently, something happen that made me super x 100000 happy. Let's just say someone stole something from me and now that person drop that thing and can't find it anymore. Anyone can take it now, even me. So yah, i'm damn happy. There's hope now. If u understand what i'm talking about and you know who's involved.... you know more then you should.

Back to the real world.....

So we got our results today and here's my results-

Math- nil
Science- 28/40 ( and i thought i failed.... hah! )
Malay- 85/110 ( screw you alimi!!!! )
Geography- 22/30 ( omg another surprise! I thought i'd screwed up )
History- 17/25 ( haiyo so so lah )
English- 27/50 ( what the hell!!!! 27 what's wrong with you brain wake up!!! )

Quite happy with my results, except for my Eng. Haiya, screw it, i ain't taking lit next year. My overall gpa for everything, i think, will be 3.4 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home