numb.........

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

going downhill

walao
damn pantat
man, everything
has been going downhill
for me... i got to know that i
failed my chem cct.. my eng teacher
gave me 0 for blog assignment cuz she like
couldn't find my articles in my blog...hmm what else
oh yah..me and haikal only got 18/30 for ss brochure thing
crap man..i thot i was going to do damn well for that project ..shit
every one did damn well..and the lowest in 3sumthing was 28/30..wtf
now i feel damn shit...i fail chem...my maths sure fail...and like my eng teacher
probably hates me cuz i was arguing with her...saying that it's her fault she couldn't
find my articles...and she's my RE mentor...dammit..... haiyo....not really looking 4ward to my b'day cuz i bet every1 sure 4get..and got maths ta summore on that day..knnccb...i feel damn crap....oh yah...and like this happened to me 2 days in a row... i walk out of skool gate and see 59 stop at the bus stop on the opposite side of the road...knnccb x 9999999999 man ..........have to wait 4 like 20 mins for the next 59... oh and check this out...my b'day date this year is 12/04/07 ...12+4+7= 23....the creepy movie by starring jim carrey were everything is like 23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home