numb.........

Thursday, January 18, 2007

the thursday post....

Hey ho!!!

Today was a normal day. Standard subjects, not overly slack but not that chiong also lah. Medium. Had PE 2day and i almost lost my trunks. Funny thing is, i only realised it like 3 hours after our PE period. I didn't find it the 1st time cuz i was kinda in a hurry to go 4 malay. Den, the 2nd time i went, i found it. :) YEAH ME!!! Guess where i found it. Come on guess. No? Well, i found it in the dustbin. LOL. I was like so relieved.

After school, i went 2 tampines mall to buy a new wallet. YEAH ME, again. But i not that happy with the salesgirl there. Why? Well the moment i went into the shop, she got off the phone and stood like 1m away from me... watching my every move. Walao, she thought i was gonna shoplift!!!! How i know? Well, when i turned to put my mp3 in my bag, she asked me " Boy, what are you putting in your bag?" I was like WTF!!! Walao i was so pissed i didn't even wanna buy the wallet from that shop. But i had to, cuz there were no other wallet shops. Basket. In the end she was like damn malu when i actually paid $40 for the new wallet. As revenge, i farted in the shop. Toot toot!!!! Lol. Well that's it, gotta do maths hw now. Bye!! And please tagleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home