numb.........

Monday, January 29, 2007

4/15

today was almost like any other normal day... except that it wasn't at all. We had maths TA.... at least i know avinash's gonna be failing with me... YAY!!! Tmr we have physics ta....sob. Haiz.... so sian man. Had training also... i just got back.. Average training. There was no pt cuz we had a match yesterday. After training i decided to hide Rashidi's 'new' 'cool' shoes. Put it on top of the notice boards.( Yes people, i can reach it) He was like so panicked. At the same time, i also nearly lost my shoe bags which contained my socks. Searched 4 it 4 quite long and then i found it in the middle of the raffles square. "-.- Dunno which idiot put there. Maybe it was the wind. Or maybe it was..... GOD!!!! What goes around comes arounf eh.. Ohhh.. but the big guy wasn't done with me yet. While changing in one of the cubicles in the toilet.... my long pants fell into the CLEAN toilet bowl... no shit a piss ok!!! I still wore it home. In the mrt, my whole lower region was freezing. On a side note, tmr me and clinton are gonna look 4 a gift 4 shi min. Haiz, another b'day...another gift and more money to fork out. Oh and i need to buy a new belt. Walao!!! This week i no need 2 eat liao.....


Oh yah... that sounds true......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home