numb.........

Saturday, January 20, 2007

the saturday post

It's me again. Initially wanted to post yesterday but then 4got. lol.So yesterday was quite slack day in skool. Could have stoned through out the whole day without anyone noticing. Oh yah, we had the final try outs 4 hockey yesterday. Lol. The sec 1's are damn funny!!! 4 the run. they wanted 2 show off so they chiong...but like 5 seconds later they started walking. WTH!!! Then, we had 2 take 2 sec 1's and explain 2 them what hockey was about. Most seemed interested but some were juz assholes. Talk so much like as if they so good like that. Then, when coach told them they were confirm in hockey, some were like " No, i don't want. I want 2 join basketball." I was like wtf!!! If u wanna join other sports, why come 4 the hockey tryouts?!?!? Basket. Then after everything, 4 of them came and saw me, clinton, keng yong and shi min. All of them didn't want 2 be in hockey but one of them made me feel like slapping him.

Here's how the conversation went.

Boy: No!!! I don't want 2 be in hockey. I want 2 join rugby. Hockey very lame one.

(then eugene came and said)

Eugene: No offence, but people are born differently and u are deffinately not born 2 play rugby.

JACK!!!The guy was about a head shorter than me, wore specs and was damn skinny!!!

Boy: Then i want 2 join guitar. Chicks like guitars!!!

Me: They may like guitars..but they don't like you.

Boy: How u know they won't like me???

Me: From my personal experience.. chicks don't really like monkey shit.

Then he kept quiet..

Stupid sec 1.








Get well soon k : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home