numb.........

Saturday, February 03, 2007

FAWAZ!

wahh to day was like any other day.... but it wasn't supposed to be !!! It's a saturday man. I shud be slacking at home... watching heroes!!! But i'm glad that i went to kenal suai... so much better than watching heroes....

4 kenal suai, we had to do this amazing race thinggy. I was it haikal and FAWAZ'S!!! group. Wait... i'll try to remember the sec 1s who were in my group. Alif.....Danish...Amzah.... and yah that's it. Wow... i actually remember their names. Yay me!!! Other than them... rifqi and zaki were also in my group. We were quite oklah..... Oh yah.. there were alot of funny moments.. Some of which i might have forgotten.

1) We had to do some pantun thing to determine which group would leave first... We had 3 poems.... here's one of them.... damn retard funny.. Danish read it out 4 us.
Danish : abcdef......G
hijklmno....P
qrstu......V
wZy and Z ( the first Z was pronounced ZACK.. the last one was more like a ZEE)

The whole LT laughed their assess off man..

So we were the 3rd team to leave....

1st checkpoint.... nus.....we terlajak twice... then we met up with alimi's group. We wanted to go together but then he went 1st.Bastard. Oh yah... we were seeing who could say FAWAZ!!! the loudest in the bus and everything... lol... i think people thot we like some kind of fawaz cult.

2) I 4got where we went 4 the next checkpoint cuz i was turned off. I gave up on the whole thing aredi and buy the 3rd checkpoint... we were like discussing if we shud just go back to skool and play soccer. LOL!!!

Skip SKip Skip

Oh yah... i also burnt my tongue while eating old chang kee sardine O.... twice on the mrt!!! I was like shouting and crying... everyone was looking at me... Malu man!!!

Ok... i juz realised i 4got all the funny things that happened on that day......... eee i so malas nak post...shit man.... haiz... if u wanna know more... juz ask me in skool.....


B4 i end off...... FAWAZ!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home