numb.........

Friday, February 02, 2007

rotflmao

I was deciding whether or not i shud post..... but then, i decided to post... cuz damn sian play with clinton 2v1.

Ok.... as much as i want to follow taufiq's advice and not post bout trainings... i juz have to post about juz now's training... was damn funny. I'll skip the pt part and go straight to the part where rashidi fell in the goal post. MEGA LOL. He was attacking up front and was chionging forward with the ball... he was bout to score.... then jing come and tackle him. Rashidi was attacking by the left side so he was like running parallel to the goal post. Jing nudged him a lil....he lost control... and fell into the side of the goal post... and got stuck. He was all tangled up and he was like ummm... like... u know when u fall in a bucket and only ur head and legs are sticking out... yah... he fell like that. 4 those of u who dunno what a hockey goalpost looks like... then u won't be able to visualise it. We were all rolling on the turf... laughing like hell. I got a cut on my left leg cuz i rolled tooo much. LOL man.

Then on the way home... faris tried to follow me cuz we take the same line and all. He was asking me to wait but i just went cuz going home with faris can be very dangerous. Dylan told me then he and benji tried kissing him on the train. Yuck man. So i went ahead with clinton and, kak yong , jing, micah and rashidi. We had bubble tea .... and then we changed the arrow on the bubble tea poster thing. The woman put her poster near the roadside and then like there was this arrow pointing 2wards the direction of the shop. It was using black marker. So i took out my marker and changed so it pointed in the other direction, 2wards the road.... LOL.

Projected news headline:

Man gets knocked down by bus while trying to buy bubble tea which he claimed, was being sold at a tree in the road divider.

Funny day man....funny day...

On a less lighter note...

Sorry avi.... i guess i was just damn angry with sumthing else and i juz was taking it out on you. During geog, i was thinking 2 myself...WHY? Can't i control my head. WHY? Is it that i can't let go. WHY? Am i so like...down.... WHY?!?!?!?! Den i started drawing damn furiously and i came up with a damn nice drawing... but i left it in skool :p. After geog the answer came to me... These feelings a harbour are not kept in my brain... cuz that ... i can control. They're kept in my heart... and that.. i don't think anyone can control...


So... sum1 stab me please.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home