numb.........

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i need to know

i'm sick and tired of waiting....... 2 years..... that's really long. I don't think anyone has ever waited that long 4 sum1. Maybe i hold on too tight... other people seem to get along fine....

Hanging....

I juz wanna know if u'll ever consider.... or if u see it happening. If not... i'll guess i'll just have 2 4get everything..... Juz wanna let u know that i've changed... that's all. I'm not who u think i am. Not anymore. Give me a chance.... or not... it's really ur choice....

Hanging....

It's simple ...... there's only 2 options... yes or no..... I don't care if u choose the 2nd one. Falling is much better than hanging by a thread.... uncertain what's the outcome....

I've been hanging for a long time..... Cut me lose...or save me.... that's all i'm asking 4....

Still hanging....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home