numb.........

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

inspirational quotes

WARNING: u have to be a retard to understand some of this jokes ( being in hockey and in 3T also counts)

suddenly thot of posting all this highly inspirational quotes......

(insert person's name here) !!! UR A NUT!!!!
-our hockey coach

sir, do u wanna confiscate my phone??
- pay leon han( his phone rang during maths cct... the teacher was sleeping)

possibly, CLOWN, lack of skill, aahhhh
- naga,husaini,zaid... and now the whole of 3T

GG
- rashidi

leho ny mame is kaihal
- haikal

who is that?
i dunno, but he looks like his father's son
-benji

hello..i'm eugene ... does ur father own this bank
girl: f**k u
-eugene purity clean innocent crystal clear thaddeus lee

why study maths... we're gonna fail anyway... life is hopeless
-clinton

ur as hot as a hotel, we're as screwed as screw drivers, ur as brown as a brownie, ur as dumb as a dumbell
- faris

me: sir can u just print out the answers 4 us...so long... how to copy
chem teacher: no i can't
me: why?
chem: it's like robbing a bank..it's wrong...u can't do it....that's why i can't print 4 u
me: wtf
chem: it's like slapping the headmaster....u can't do it...that's why i can't print 4 u
me: sir, if i slap the headmaster and rob a bank will u print 4 us
vic': u can reach the headmasters face meh??
class of 3t and chem teacher: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me: zzzzzzzzz
-me, victor and our chem teacher

i think i can do 80% of the question in the maths cct... but i'll need the list of all the formulas in my hand....and 3 hrs...
-lim shi min

alotafashina!!!
-tuck wai/yuck tai/duck rice


rscljr: my answer correct
avi: no!! my one correct
rscljr: no my one
avi: nolah...my one
rscljr: my one!!!
avi: no my one!!!
me: what's the difference only 1 mark... it's either 8/30 or 9/30.....still fail what
-me, avi and ram-ass-amy chocolate-in-ham








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home