numb.........

Friday, March 02, 2007

14

I'm soooooooo x 9999999 happy with my maths results. No, i'm not being sarcastic or anything. I got 14/30!!! Yeah man!!! Ownage Gabownage!!! Why am i so happy? I thought i would get like single digit liao... and i got double digit man... almost pass some more!!! Yes, that's how suckish i am at math....

Today also got no training...kk there was but it was like less then 1 min!! Coach came 1 hour late so we were like lazing around.... and when he came... we played for 1 min and then rain so we have to go....

Oh yah...the down side to today is that my earphones cock up again.. 2nd time liao.. and the same side some more!! Haizzz...felt them stupid listening to FOB with one ear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home